Friday, February 24

My New Favorite Thing About My Job

I just got my morning cup of coffee in the office kitchen. Normally, I use just any mug that's available. That's until I found Jimmy. I'm now drinking out of a circa 1989 mug that someone proudly purchased at one of those mall kiosks who will put a photo on just about everything but your neighbor's forehead. The photo on the side is pixelated in a early technology color printer sort of way. It's terriffic. Jimmy is probably 29 years old now with the beginnings of a receding hairline, but he will forever be preserved as the rugged 12-year-old he is. I'm sad I don't have my camera with me today. But don't worry kids...I'll post a pic soon. In the mean time, here's a preview for you: "Go Mariners."

6 comments:

katherine said...

bex... i want to talk to you soon. when's good for you?

bexala said...

I'll be on the road tomorrow night driving to Canton. Do you have Friday evening plans? Or, I can call you Saturday afternoon when I'm at the airport.

katherine said...

it was wonderful to talk to you last night... and thanks for the advice on the pale ale. :) it was a hit.

katherine said...

bex, i'm awaiting delivery on this mariners mug. don't leave us hanging.

bexala said...

Sorry to leave you hanging. I've been in Florida the past week. I will take care of it this work week for sure.

Love,
B.

katherine said...

ahh yes, but of course. the trip that was planned pre-new job. i hope you had a good time.